What's in the program?
- Anatomy as it relates to
pregnancy and birth.
- How to direct the pregnant person to prep the body for birth during pregnancy.
- Preventing or addressing the top Pregnancy symptoms like DR, SPD, and shortness of breath.
- The tools that can decrease pushing time during labor.
- How to move during pregnancy to optimize fetal positioning.
- Positions to try to naturally progress labor, delaying or replacing the need for medical interventions.
And more... much more!
- Weekly 2-hour live training sessions with Lindsay McCoy + faculty.
- Replays for all sessions available for the duration of the training and beyond!
- Live classes + asynchronous study guides and 60+ videos.
- Quizzes to gauge progress and provide feedback.
- Optional supportive peer learning groups.
- 5 bonus lectures and we hope to add more!
- Eligible to be featured in our online directories so pregnant people can find you to work with (and we’ll add a badge to show your enhanced level of certification).
- Provided with the new BRM logo to use on your websites + marketing materials.
- Qualified for subsequent trainings and classes.
- Eligible for discounts on future BRM events